Sunday, May 16, 2010

Magic Gathering Maker



His name is Viknesh, Jeeva Jyothi's staff brought it to the House of Smiles, which was 6 years old because she had nobody to take care of him. They found him in his village, the street outside his home while the neighbors asked where were the parents ... the answers I received were vague, "we but are not here, they work .... "
So, two years ago, Viknesh also had the great fortune to be among the children of the House of Smiles. Then it was possible to trace the mother, so much so that the first year for the holidays, as well as all the others, he went home, the checks made by staff calling the neighbors, it was found that the child was still left all day in the middle of the road, so the following year, Suza (who lost his only son in a tragic accident) has brought to his house to spend the holidays. In the subsequent rental was to take Sami to spend the day Asccinagar holiday with his family, making him one of his children. During one of many visits to the homes where children smile and say you have their name and their origin is touched Viknesh to speak: "My name Viknesh I Asccinagar 8 years and I come from."
This is one of the stories this morning that James gave me and when I heard the phrase about how the child is presented, the tears began to fall an abundance of strong emotion and attacked me! James looked at me and said: "Strong feeling, is not it?" ... Yes, really intense, I imagined the love that the child has received from Sami and Suza, it must be was special, so special that he said that its origins were those, as if he had a past, though his life had begun when the staff of Jeeva Jyothi has brought with it! There are many different stories and all, to hear them tell me realize even more what a great miracle is this house, schools, factories and all the work you do every day people who surround me and be part of it, if only for a short period, it makes me really proud!

Marina

0 comments:

Post a Comment