Saturday, May 15, 2010

What To Do If Baby Has Bellyache

Indian Navy Indian Navy's diaries

intense day filled with thousands of activities!
This morning came Mary, a young girl in sari only after lunch that I found to be a sister of Congregation of St. Anna. She is studying Social Science in one of the most renowned college of India and is around to do what they call the Summer Application, or activities in the field. Apart from touring for the brick factories, on which is doing a search for the college, also passes the days at home with the children, according to James. Mary proved to be a really interesting person who has the children immediately involved in myriad activities.
advantage of the presence of Mary, I got help organize the treasure hunt in the afternoon. While the kids were asleep we hid the cards with the various quiz around the garden, the banana tree in the bush of flowers, the gardener's house, in the kitchen. They loved to death, ran like crazy. "Sister" When we play again? " I imagined ... next week it will organize another one!
The day has flown, and during the last game in which couples had to move a ball bearing forehead against the forehead and then back to back, I found myself with laughter and fun as a child and even more beautiful to have wanted to play with them too. ... I forgot for a treasure hunt, was also given an official photographer, a boy whose I have not yet learned the name, but that is in the house for 10 years. At that time there was still the House of Smiles of CESVI where we are today, but the children were in a city where there is the headquarters offices of Jeeva Jyothi. Surely the House of Smiles now is a better place to live given that it is in the countryside, with breathable air and lots of open space where vent. This guy has a passion for photography and is really good, had already proved his ability in the past days and today when I felt he did not want to play, I just assigned the role of photographer and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and gave me a smile that perfectly expresses his gratitude. The photos are really beautiful! I told him he should grow up to be a photographer and go around the world to photograph the things he likes, he smiled again and I felt a sort of pleasure in his eyes over this idea! Potergli I'd like to give a photography course in the future ...

What joy! How nice to be here!

Marina


0 comments:

Post a Comment