Sunday, May 9, 2010

Online Ordering For Ic Butal-apap-325-caff Tab

India Diaries Marina

can not imagine how exciting it was the habit to wear a sari! I do not know how it feels when the bride is getting ready for the wedding but I think something very similar ... at least for the expectation of the audience. By Teresa Camboragan and we went into the room of the children and began the ritual: first the bodice that goes underneath, carefully measured and included in the points below his shoulders, then her skirt that underlies all the meters of cloth, and then all the "rolling" which I guarantee is a true work of art, made of folds and drapes and parts that fit into the skirt.
a secret but I found out. I always wondered how that had to hold the drape on the shoulder without it ever falling and there he revealed: it is fixed with a pin.
But the strongest emotion was when I went out and they were all waiting for me, smiles, nods of approval (the head that oscillates left and right as only Indians know how to do) and photos with my two new friends!
Sunday, like most people, here is a party and is the only day which is the chicken for lunch, even for us chicken, seafood (shrimp, crab) and calf! I swear that I have trouble eating anything I offer, not because I do not like but it is all very abundant.
In the afternoon, while children are sleeping, I madhan and another of the boys prepare for the games tomorrow. Madhan constructs, following the instructions of my book, a frog that serves as a basket to pull the ball and a mini subbuteo, I prepared a series of games on the cards with English words, I'm so happy in their midst!
The thought that goes through my mind at all times is "How happy I am, how lucky I was to be here in their midst!
The sunset falls on the house and the countryside, the green paddy fields are surrounded by palm trees in many colors, this is your finest hour, there is always a nice breeze and I taste the fresh air on the terrace.

Magic ...

Marina

0 comments:

Post a Comment