Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Resperdal Hyperhidrosis

The civic number 13 ... The first


a day watching the house number of my parents' house ... I realized that I would need a dusting, at least my view of the number was changing ... had to be something alive, moving almost at first sight ...

then threw down a very simple sketch on paper, "the cheese" for instance, the one that gives more satisfaction because at random and tortured as needed

made to the draft, finished the project ... I took the hammer and started to clap with enthusiasm on the part, both the numbers were drawn by hand and seamless piece from the same initial

a house because of the extreme form and not very useful in everyday life ... you know, the postman working and running fast, star in front of a house number in the right way to interpret it, is also a job then a waste of time ... but this matters little to me, so I saw the house in my thoughts and another could not be

perhaps not so much the lack of imagination as the postman today's lack of time that requires a rapid succession of stages and sound joyful and playful contemplation

13 notes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment