Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What To Wear Iceskating

Two balls!


... sometimes you play, and often you learn ...

arrived from work, I think ... I'm bored and I want to do something even if I do something else, so why not do it ... I look around with the forge and anvil already on sparkling because of frequent use, take a piece of reinforcing rod 8 mm Ø I look at it carefully and wondering what I could try to do ... little further, spheres bought long ago for a gate of carpentry ...
warm it round and do two curls at the ends, then take the ball and I think now will place both at the ends, seamless and without outside help.

with only two hands, a hammer, a pair of pliers flat beak and the anvil on which to place the pieces ...

a couple of rehearsals to go empty (understood as sliding ball and rod) and then the insight (well, who knows what but not the feeling of having understood the gesture and sequences useful), then its success.

no precise use of the finished piece as a paperweight if you do not ... although this simple game to date gives Bena THERE forms complex assembly without welding and without nails, as it was a short time, few tools but a net know-how.

the evolution of nesting in the next post, maybe now better go to work iron, eh?

;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment